You have questions? We have answers!
Do you have a question about our services? See if your answer is listed below.
- How far in advance do I need to make a reservation?
- We ask that you request your nanny at least 48 hours in advance so that our team can match your family with the right person. We will try our best to fulfill every request, even those made on short notice.
- How late can the nanny stay?
- Our nannies are available 24 hours. Please be sure to specify how long you will require our services when you submit your request.
- Are there any restrictions?
- At present, our nannies do not provide care at private homes unless there is an event taking place at the home. We will do our best to accommodate most other requests.
- Can I meet the nanny beforehand?
- We will provide you with a profile of your nanny in advance. The profile includes a picture and background information on your nanny. You can also arrange to speak or Skype with your nanny in advance. If you have any concerns with the nanny you have been assigned, please notify us. If we are unable to address your concern, we will assign a different nanny.
- Will I get the same nanny every time I book?
- You may request a specific nanny. We will try to assign the specific nanny you request, pending availability.
- How many children can one nanny care for?
- One nanny can care for up to 5 children. If 4 or more of those children are under the age of 1, an additional nanny is required.
- Is it okay that I have pets?
- Please specify pets on your request form so that we can assign a nanny who is okay with animals.
- Are your nannies able to drive my child around for activities?
- At present, our nannies are not able to drive children around. They are to care for them in your hotel room, convention center, or other specified location.
- Can I choose my own nanny?
- You may request a specific nanny if you wish. We will try to honor your request, pending availability.
- What kind of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit card payments. When we confirm a nanny, we collect 20% of the expected total amount. Our nanny will complete the remaining payment when you return to collect your child/ren.
Don't See the Answer You Need?
We're happy to answer questions. Feel free to contact us.Contact Us