Interested in joining our nanny network?
Thank you for your interest in joining the Neighborhood Nanny Network (currently serving the North Carolina Triangle area).
The safety of our children is of the utmost importance to us. For that reason, there is an extensive application process that all prospective nannies must go through before joining our network. This process is similar to that for teachers and childcare providers and is summarized below.
- Submit complete application
- Submit resume/CV
- Provide 4 references (2 professional/academic and 2 personal)
- Complete interview with Neighborhood Nanny Network staff
- Infant/child CPR and first aid training
- FBI criminal history check
- Child Abuse registry check
- Sex Offender registry check
Please send a request to email@example.com to receive the complete application packet which includes instructions on how to complete all of the application requirements.
We are happy to answer any questions that you may have as you consider applying to our network or as you are navigating through the application process.
Neighborhood Nanny Network Team
Supporting families on the move!